To be the Biggest and the Best Facility Management Company in Nigeria with strong presence in all major cities across the continent of Africa.
To engage the right People to apply the right Processes in delivering the right Places for our customers to live work and play.
Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AMFacilities) was incorporated in January 2006. Our primary focus is to provide Facility Management Services, Project Management and Real Estate Development Consultancy, and Training services support to corporate organisations and private investors with major Real Estate assets. We pride ourselves in the delivery of high quality professional services which ensure minimum total life cycle cost of assets to their owners.
In collaboration with our Foreign Technical Partner, Cluttons UK, we leverage on our knowledge and expertise of the local operating environment to deliver global best practices, systems and standards that give our customers best value. Cluttons UK is a leading firm of international property consultants and chartered surveyors with a network of offices in the UK, Europe, Middle East, South Africa and the Caribbean. AMFacilities is also in active collaboration with the International Facility Management Association (IFMA) Nigerian chapter.
In 2011, our technical processes, systems and standards were duly certified by UKAS and ANAB in the U.K and U.S respectively; making Alpha Mead Facilities the first Nigerian Facilities Management Company to be awarded the ISO 9001:2008 certification. This certification meant that our model of Facilities Management practices is in consonance with global best practices and standards.
Our business and technical operations are built on a strong platform of what we call the “3Ps”, symbolic of our People, Process and Place. This significantly defines our mission which is predicated on engaging the right People – employees, customers, suppliers and even our communities where we operate – to use the right Process and standards to ensure that all activities are sustainable, comfortable, safe and deliver good results in the Places where our customers live, work and play.
In addition to our ISO 9001:2008 Certification, in 2012, AMFacilities was also appointed to benchmark Facility Management practices in Nigeria and the entire African region by FM Benchmarking – the global body responsible for tracking the performance of Facilities Management in organizations and establishing universal standards. We have also been recognized as one of Nigeria’s Fast Growth 50 Companies – an award given by the All World Network (a company founded by Harvard Business School Professor, Micheal Porter and two others) in collaboration with the Tony Elumelu Foundation.
Across the continent of Africa, AMFacilities manages a rich portfolio of residential and commercial real estate assets including The Nigeria Stock Exchange, NECOM House, Shell Nigeria (industrial, commercial and residential facilities in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Warri), TOTAL E&P, Schlumberger, Brass LNG, Primrose Properties Investment Limited (PPIL), Ado Bayero Mall (Kano), First City Monument Bank, Access Bank, Ericsson (Nigeria & Ghana) MTN Nigeria, Treasure Gardens Estate, to name a few.
In a bid to ensure that we continue to meet the quality and standards demand of the built environment, and for this standard of service to be delivered across Nigeria and the continent of Africa, we have develop Strategic Business Units (SBUs) in core areas such as Real Estate Development, Renovations and Renewals, Securities Systems and Technologies, Training, and Property Management; and Regional Business Offices across major cities in Africa.
Alpha Mead Facilities Business Structure
- To offer world-class Facility Management and Real Estate solutions to clients in Nigeria and other African countries.
- To create wealth for people and offer other unique values according to the specific needs of various REFLM stakeholders.
- To develop and implement a robust business model that meets international standards and guarantees long term growth and development of our industry.
Recognitions and Awards
- Best HSE Company of the year- Shell Infrastructure Team, 2007
- Best Corporate FM Stakeholder – IFMA Excellence Awards, 2012
- Best Real Estate Support Service Company – Real Estate Unite Awards, 2013
- 16th Nigeria’s Fast Growth 50 Companies – All World Network, Harvard University
- Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year (Emerging Category) West Africa, 2013 (For Femi Akintunde, MD/CEO, Alpha Mead Facilities)
- Best FM Company of the Year – European CEO Awards, 2014
- Best FM Company of the Year – Urban Development Awards, 2014
- Safety Merit Award – OSH Association, 2014