Value Add to Business Bottom line:
- Facilities Management of 1004 Estate, Victoria Island, resulting in increased occupancy rate from 180 tenants to more than 900 in less than a year.
- Tripled average rental income, and more than doubled average property resale value within same period at 1004 Estate.
- FM service delivery that increased occupancy rate by close to 100% at Shalom Apartment, Ikoyi, within a year.
- Sustained tenant retention ratio of 90% in a Grade A residential estate in a neighborhood with an average less than 30%
- Maintaining a 50% – 100% premium rental income for customers within Ikoyi, at a down period for Real Estate activities in the market.
Efficient Service Delivery
- High level of service efficiency, delivering up to 95% Service Level Agreement to one of the International Oil Companies in the Niger Delta.
- Power availability maintained at average of 99.7% consistently for a Critical Asset of Tier 1 Bank (Data Center).
- Management of the Ado Bayero Mall, Kano, Nigeria’s biggest Retail space of 24,000 Sqms.
- Completed detailed Asset Bar coding, Asset Register and Condition Assessment survey for NNPC 40,000 m2 office Tower in weeks instead of months estimated
Certifications and Affiliations
- Nigeria’s first Facilities Management Company to be awarded the ISO 9001:2008 by accrediting bodies of the U.S. and U.K.
- Global Training Affiliate of International Facilities Management Associations (IFMA, International) in Africa.
- British Institute of Facilities Management (BIFM) accredited Centre in Nigeria.
- Appointed African Partner of Global Benchmarking – Body responsible for the Benchmarking of FM Service globally.
- Technical Partner, Nigeria – Cluttons, UK.
- Preferred Partner, Nigeria – Johnson Controls
Health Safety and Environment, HSE.
- Best HSE Company of the Year – Shell Infrastructure Team, 2007.
- High HSE standards with no major incident recorded.