Advanced Facilities Management Practice
Senior managers | Aspiring Senior Managers | Project Leads | Operation Managers/COO
The Advanced Facilities Management Practice training is a three day, case study-driven module designed for middle to top level managers in Facilities Management, Real Estate and Asset Management sectors.
The goal of this module is to guide strategic managers on how to take responsibilities, plan and implement decisive course of actions that are able to drive change and different operational perspectives.
Participants taking this course will be able to demonstrate capacity to link FM operations to changing corporate objectives, so that the vital role of a professional FM service is given recognition as a key contributor to business success.
MODULE 1: Organisational & Facility Management Strategies
- Organisational and facilities management strategy
- Trends & Innovation in Facilities Management
MODULE 2: Contract & Procurement in Facilities Management
- Contract & Procurement in Facilities Management
- Risk Management in Facilities Management
MODULE 3: Sustainability & Environmental Management in FM
- Sustainability and environmental management and the impact on facility management
- Quality Management in Facilities Management