Advanced Facilities Management Practice
- October 24 @ 8:00 am - October 25 @ 5:00 pm
The Advanced Facilities Management Practice training is a 3 day case study-driven module designed for middle to middle-top managers in Facilities Management, Real Estate and Asset Management sectors. It is designed to help FM professionals refine and use relevant methods and skills to address complex issues in FM operations.
It is designed to guide strategic managers on how to take responsibilities, planning and taking decisive course of actions that are able to drive change and different perspectives in operational issues. The course will help you demonstrate ability to link FM operation to changing corporate objectives, so that the vital role of a professional FM service is given recognition as a key contributor to business success.
- Practicing senior managers | Aspiring Middle Managers | Project Leads | Operations Managers/ COOs
- Strategic Facilities Management
- Developing Strategic Relationships in FM
- Procurement Strategy for FM
- Facilities Management Governance & Risk
- Financial Management in FM
- Corporate Responsibility and Sustainable FM
- Property Management and Maintenance Strategy for FM
- Quality Management and Customer Services in FM
- Strategic Facilities Management of Support Services Operations
- Property Management & Maintenance Strategy for FM