Facilities Management Fundamentals Course (FMF)
To be announced soon
Are you a practicing Facilities Manager or a potential first line manager? This training module seeks to help you develop a rigorous approach to the acquisition and employment of a range of specialized skills and FM Strategies, in charting your way through the leadership and management ladder of the FM profession.
As the role of Facilities Management in retaining asset value continue to attract interests from property promoters and investors, the need to demonstrate leadership capacity and operational competence continues to deepen. This course identifies and uses relevant understanding, methods and skills to equip future managers of FM within organisations and in outsourcing roles.
Designed for experienced operations managers who are responsible for a wide range of FM functions, the Facilities Management Fundamental course helps you develop capacity to initiate tasks, complete them and exercise autonomy and judgement on operational issues.
- Overview of Facilities Management Operations
- Managing Health & Safety in Specific area of FM Operations
- Understanding FM Scope and Managing Support Services
- Introduction to FM Performance Measurement
- Fundamentals of Procurement and Contract Management
- Introduction to FM Strategy
- The Fundamentals ofFM People Management
- Managing Customer Service in FM
- Understanding Property, Fabric and Building Services Maintenance
- The Mechanics of Space Management in FM
- The Business Organization and its Impact on FM
- Introduction to Leadership and Management in FM
Recommended for: Practicing or aspiring first line managers | Participants who want to progress from the FM Foundation module