Foundation In Facility Management (FFM)
Young FM Professionals | Technicians moving on as FMs | New entrants into FM Profession
The steady growth of the Facility Management industry and the increasing sophistication of the market are expectedly seeking the entrant of a new generation of aspiring and innovative FM professionals.
The limitation of Nigeria's higher education curriculum to adequately and fittingly prepare the necessary breed of talents for this market is not only depriving young Nigerians of the employment opportunities in the sector, it is also expanding the skill gap necessary to nurture the industry to maturation.
As a way of meeting this need, we have carefully designed the Foundation in Facility Management (FFM) Course in line with the identified gaps in the Industry to lay the foundation for enthusiastic young professionals, and anyone with less than two years’ experience in the industry who is seeking an FM qualification.
- Introduction to Facilities Management
- Introduction to Operation & Maintenance
- Health, Safety & Environment in Facility Management
- Customer Relations in Facility Management
- February 20 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- March 6 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- March 20 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm