Foundation In Facility Management (FFM)
The steady growth of the Facility Management industry and the increasing sophistication of the market are expectedly seeking the entrant of a new generation of aspiring and innovative FM professionals.The limitation of Nigeria’s higher education curriculum to adequately and fittingly prepare this young breed of talents for the market is not only depriving young Nigerians of the employment opportunities in the sector, but also expanding the skill gap necessary to nurture the industry to maturation.
The need to prepare you for these employment opportunities and supply the industry with the right talent pool formed the bedrock for the Foundation in Facilities Management (FFM) Course.
The FFM is a two day intensive, practical and expository eight-module course designed to ground you in the scope of FM, present you with the requirements of building a rewarding career in FM, and afford you the opportunity of learning from professionals with hands-on experience.
As a way of meeting this need, we have carefully designed the Foundation in Facility Management (FFM) Course in line with the British Institute of Facilities Management (BIFM) Level 2 Qualification to lay the requisite foundation for enthusiastic young professionals, Fresh graduates and anyone with less than two year experience in the industry seeking an FM qualification.
After this course, you will be able to understand the basics of FM and how you can kick-start your career in Facilities Management.
- Introduction to Facilities Management
- Understanding Basic FM Customer & Stakeholder Relationships
- Introduction to Specification & Procurement of Facilities Supplies & Services
- Introduction to Health, Safety & Environment Practices
- Understanding FM within the context of an organization
- Introduction to Building Maintenance
- Introduction to FM Project Management
- Fresh Graduates
- Technicians who are progressing as FM’s
- Practicing or aspiring facilities managers with less than two years’ practicing experience.