IFMA Facility Management Professional (FMP)
N25, 000 - Registration
N250, 000 - For each Module
IFMA’s Facility Management Professional (FMP) credential is an assessment-based certificate program demonstrating a proven comprehension of the foundations of facility management. The FMP credential was recently updated and enhanced to align with the IFMA global job task analysis, ensuring that it teaches and tests the knowledge demanded by today’s global employers including:
- Operations and Maintenance
Introduction to Operations and Maintenance
Assess Facility Needs
Manage/Oversee Operations and Maintenance of Building, Systems and Equipment
Manage/Oversee Occupant Services
Select the Best Resources
Measure and Optimize Operations and
- Project Management
Introduction to Project Management
Manage and Oversee Projects
- Finance and Business
Finance and Business in the Facility Organization
Financial Management of the Facility Organization
Procurement in the Facility Organization
Contracts in the Facility Organization
- Leadership and Strategy Essentials
Lead and Manage the Facility Organization
Provide Leadership to the Entire Organization
Who should pursue the FMP credential?
- Early to mid-career facility management practitioners seeking enhanced knowledge and skills.
- Individuals who are transitioning into an FM career.
- Partner practitioners such as architects, designers and safety engineers.
- Associated corporate providers of FM products and services.
- Students entering the profession from colleges, universities, certificate or technical programs.