IFMA Sustainability Facility Professional (SFP)
Program materials with print - N470, 000.00
Program materials e-version – N420, 000.00
IFMA’s Sustainability Facility Professional (SFP) is unlike any other credential or certification. More than a building certification and rating system, the SFP credential helps facility professionals play key leadership roles in creating, managing and operating sustainable facilities by giving them the skills to continually improve their facility’s impact on the environment and the community
Earning the SFP credential helps bridge the gap between the professional and the property, teaching facility managers how to implement sustainability concepts that align with corporate strategy.
IFMA’s SFP Credential Program® provides the tools to enhance your knowledge and earn the SFP credential in one complete program. This new training and assessment program provides a complete picture of how individuals can improve the sustainability of their facilities.
REASONS TO EARN THE SFP
- Impact your organization’s triple bottom line.
Implement best practices to impact your organization’s economic, environmental and social bottom lines
- Support your environmental commitment with practical FM skills
Learn to use knowledge-based and data-driven methods to develop solutions that provide the highest value for your building, your organization and your community
- Challenge the status quo.
Challenge yourself and your organization to go beyond the current thinking, take full advantage of your FM skills and create a balance in your organization between sustainability and the corporate mission.
- Earn a competitive advantage.
The SFP credential will give you recognition and credibility as an informed champion, partner and steward of the built environment within your organization and the communities in which you live and serve.
- Join a professional network.
Become part of a network of like-minded professionals who have achieved their SFP credential.
Who should pursue the SFP credential?
FMA’s SFP credential is designed for all FM and like-minded professionals with an interest in sustainable practices. It is ideal for:
- Facility management practitioners with a baseline of FM industry knowledge
- FM professionals with proven experience transitioning into related position
- Related industry practitioners such as building owners, architects, designers and safety engineers
- Certified Facility Managers® (CFM®) and Facility Management Professionals (FMP®) interested in expanding their depth of expertise in the area of sustainable facility management
- LEED Professionals seeking continuing education hours
- Strategy and Alignment for Sustainable Facility Management
- Introduction to Sustainability
- Organizational Strategies
- Developing a Sustainability Strategy
- Sustainability Considerations
- Sustainability Goals and Initiatives
- Managing Sustainable Facilities
- Sustainability Policy Development
- Applying Sustainability to FM Plans
- Sustainability Program Development & Implementation
- Change Management
- Performance Management Tools
- Finance for Sustainable Facilities
- Purchasing and Procuring for Sustainable Facilities
- Operating Sustainable Facilities
- Materials and Resources
- Workplace Management
- Indoor Environmental Quality
- Quality of Services