Managing Compliance Issue In Facilities Management
To be announced soon.
- October 24 @ 8:00 am - October 25 @ 5:00 pm
This course module is designed to help private organizations and FM companies mitigate compliance risks by ensuring you know and prepare for potential pitfalls.
Signing up for this module will therefore deepen your understanding of complex legislations, processes and standard procedures applicable to the FM practices. This training will further help you gain the knowledge to prepare for and mitigate compliance-related risks posed to your business or your clients organization.
- Overview of FM compliance legislation
- Identification of different situations e.g. owners/ occupiers
- Responsibilities in compliance management and where they lie
- Common issues in stakeholder knowledge
- Best practice steps for mitigating compliance risk amongst stakeholders
Recommended for:Facilities Managers | Operations Managers | HSE Advisors | Quality Assurance/Control Managers