The Professional Facilities Manager (PFM) Certificate Course
(Includes: course materials, coffee and lunch)
The dire cost of unexpected breakdown of critical equipment and its consequent loss of man hour is compelling more African businesses to make huge investment in Facilities Management. This reality is speedily increasing awareness for FM practice and demand for FM professionals who can help businesses manage these investments and take sound, technical decisions that can improve bottom line.
The need to empower individuals to take up these emerging roles, and ensure that professional standards are still being delivered necessitated “The Professional Facilities Manager (PFM)” Course.
The PFM is a 3-day series of training modules in core areas of Facilities Management, Strategy, and Leadership. This course is designed to bridge the knowledge gap between operational FM practices and strategic FM operations. It is also expected to help organizations enhance their staff competencies and grow capacity to deliver standards and improve productivity.
To ease qualification for the Level 5 Diploma of the British Institute of Facilities Management, BIFM, this course has been carefully modeled to the learning outcomes of the BIFM curriculum. For further information on this please speak to any of our staff.
- Organizational Facilities Management Strategy
- Trends and Developments in Facilities Management
- Managing Facilities Management Projects
- Managing People in FM
- Managing Procurement and Contracts in FM
- Facilities Management Development and Trends
- Managing FM Risks
- Financial Management in FM
- Property and Asset Management for FM
- Customer Service in FM
- Space Management for Facilities Managers
- Quality Management in Facilities Management