The Professional Facilities Manager (PFM) Certificate Course
Estate Managers | Middle Level Admin Managers | Participants progressing from FMF
The dire cost of unexpected breakdown of critical equipment and its consequent loss of man hours is compelling more African businesses to make huge investment in Facilities Management.
The need to empower individuals to take up these emerging roles, and ensure that professional standards are still being delivered necessitated “The Professional Facilities Manager (PFM)” Course.
The PFM is a 3-day series of training modules in core areas of Facilities Management, Strategy, and Leadership. This course is designed to bridge the knowledge gap between operational FM practices and strategic FM operations.
MODULE 1: Facility Management Strategies - Concept and Principles
- Facility Management Strategies - Concept and Principles
- Contract Administration & Budget Management in FM
MODULE 2: Strategies for FM Operation and Maintenance
- Procurement Strategies in FM Operation
- Building Maintenance in Facilities Management
- Facility Management (FM) Projects and Project Management
MODULE 3: Customer & Stakeholders Management
- Customer & Stakeholders Relations Trends & Analysis in Facility Management
- Human Capital Development in Facility Management
- Fire Safety & Emergency Preparedness
(Includes: course materials, coffee and lunch)
- February 27 - March 1
- March 7 - March 9
- March 21 - March 23